Jan 11, 2010

The First and the Best II– The Anointing - Pastor Brent Cantelon - Jan, 10th, 2010

Psalm 16:8 - Review
Psalm 92:10 - But my horn (strength), You have exalted like a wild ox; I have been anointed with fresh oil.
1. Strength
• Afraid of nothing, like a Cape Water Buffalo (Africa afraid of nothing not even lions).
• Unconquerable power.

2. Fresh oil
• Most pure, most valuable, most effective, most abundant.
• There are 2 results when we receive the anointing, that you receive by faith.

3. Refreshment - Cleansing
Instillation into office (Ministry). Receiving the “Go Ahead” from the Lord.
-How do we receive the anointing?
• Water Baptism – This is My beloved Son in whom I am well pleased.
• Day of Pentecost – Being filled with the Holy Spirit.

Fresh anointing, fresh oil, for this time, this task, this challenge. I want this anointing!

-Receiving action:
-I need my strength exalted. My heart is stirred to some action, task or assignment in God. I need to be equipped in the Holy Spirit.
-I've been discouraged, heavy, and fearful I need refreshment.
-I'm willing to obey you Lord, willing to take that new step.
-Solemn installation to a splendid office: Calling of God unique to you.”
-Purity, cleansing, washing, and restoration.
-Desire to do something. Not just sit, not just feel, do more than talk.”

Ministry Time

1. Press into the Lord now and wait on God when each one feels they are ready that the Lord is about to anoint them with fresh oil have them stand to their feet with their hands open to receive. Pray together and receive the fresh oil anointing of the Lord.

2. Talk about areas that those in the small group need to look into.

3. Baptism, prayer, encounters , tithe info, financial help, alpha, CLA101, homeland missions, overseas missions, marriage help, other areas that God is speaking into their hearts.

4. Encourage each one of them to watch Pastor Brent's message on line from this past week.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner